Saturday, December 22, 2007

"us with the boobs. we make bad decisions."

i can't figure out what it is. i figured this would have passed by now. i don't know what ignites it or what keeps it going, but i want it to end. i feel like this is one of those puzzles that's going to push me off the edge unless i can figure out what the cause is and stop it on my own account.
i've wedged myself into my own confusion. she says i have all the answers, and she's right. i have all the possible answers - right and wrong - and i don't know how to sift out the wrong ones. i've been lying, but so have you.

i know what's coming in the next couple days and i'm hoping that what i'm going to do will get me where i need to be. it sounds like such a shallow plan, but this is really all trial-and-error for me, so if it works, bonus. if not, then i move on and find the next step. i could let this trial-and-error thing be really aggravating... or, i could let it be really fun and take advantage of the fact that i get to do this. personally, i'd really rather my life be fun right now :P

right now, christmas looks like either sitting at my apartment (very likely with a not-so-surprise guest...) or sitting in my parents' house. "it's hard to be a jew on christmas..." i love the holiday - it just sucks when i can't do anything for it. i'd pretty much love to not be in either of those 2 places. they should have the MB ON christmas for all of us who are sick to death of chinese food and pretending we have our "own special way" of celebrating a holiday just because we're jealous that we don't get a stocking on our fireplace. isn't that what chanuakah's for? pretending we're apart of the "season of giving"? oil burned for 8 nights, so we get wrapping paper, and cookies, and songs to sing, too. ...how do i have 2 homes and can't stand to be in either of them at certain times. so...where do i go?

sorry, i figured you all needed a break from my optimism. sometimes, things still suck. that's part of life. and at this moment, things kind of suck.

this entry hasn't even been a quarter of the things i want to say. and the more i want to tell people things, the more that builds on top of that. i'm wondering if i should just write everyone a letter and spill my guts... and then... fuckin' run. i think, as kiersten would put it, some "dear man-ing" needs to be done. maybe i'll try that. and i know exactly where to start.

1 comment:

  1. Oh to see my name-even in the Dear-Man-ing format, brings chills and smiles all the way. Come to my house on Christmas morning! Come early! Come spend it with the wee one loving the Santa time! Or come on Christmas Eve and help me wrap after my hell day of running around! Or, meet me at my mom's for some good ole Christmas Eve fun, around 5pm, Yankee Swap (you bring a gift under 10 bucks and we all fight for the best one) and you eat mini weiners wrapped in dough and lil meatballs (This is after I race home from my inlaws BUT COME!!!!!!!)
    and then come wrap Joey's presents w/ me and Pat! It is fun! Really!

    No dear-manning necessary. Except that I didn't get my Larry Cat a gift.

    =(

    I mean it. Waltham to Norwood-I know the commute-not long, biznatch!
    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete