Sunday, December 16, 2007

really random shit.

this picture makes me laugh because it's so cute... but it's so sad :( and something about adding "fuck" to pictures that look like they were drawn by 3-year-olds just does it for me.

yesterday was horrendous in that bored-shitless kind of way. i was at work from 11a-7p. my last appointment was at about 5 (a walk-in) and then, i just...kind of chilled on facebook/flickr for the last 2 hours... but was rewarded by being told i wasn't needed today. which would've sucked, had i been able to physically make it to work alive today, anyways. but i would've had to call out and that always makes me feel bad.
the good part of yesterday was that 4 of my sales appointments needed retouching done on their pictures. the studio typically does not do retouching, but we'll do it under certain circumstances. it's rare, so i was really excited. and they were all really happy with my work :) i love when my work makes people happy.

last night was awesome. oh man, i had so much fun. and now i can get over having been too sick to go last year :) i walked away with nothing from the gift exchange. well, except for a gift-wrapped box...with a hole in it... but, damn, i wanted those itunes cards so bad. i was ready to take mr. murphy and alicia down. somehow, none of the 3 of us ended up with either of them :(

my cold is already much better, which is new for me. usually, i get a cold and it lasts a month. i got this one 2 days ago and it's already much better. my secret: airborne twice a day, sudafed pe, and tylenol severe. oh, and eating. i think that has something to do with it... i love this being-healthy thing.

i've been going through a weird range of emotions lately. maybe "emotions" isn't the right word. i mean, not like mood-swings. i just have a lot of thoughts going through my head right now about a lot of different things and it's kind of like i'm giving myself mixed signals. i don't know... maybe i should try to sort that out a little more before trying to talk about it. ...i feel very "steph" in this paragraph...

it's snowing like craaaaaazy. i had no idea it was gonna be like this today. if you must leave your houses, pleeease drive carefully! "thanks, mom." i know, i know... i'm a Jewish mother in training. i can't really help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment