Tuesday, December 04, 2007

possibly...mocking...sausages?


goal for today: 100
my weigh-in: 99.2
...well, damn. but ok.
they'll probably weigh me again tomorrow
to make sure i'm going to maintain that.
i was 98 yesterday, so they're a little confused.
however, possibly heading to iop next week :D

alright, this little challenge of yours? sucks.
too. many. people. wearing. on. my patience.
p1: fucking go. we're so sick of your bull shit.
p2: just... stop talking. just give me a break, please. i'm begging you.
p3: i hate so much... the things... you choose to be...
p4: stop being so nice to me. seriously... i don't like it. be an ass once in a while.
p5: would you fucking grow up?????

*deep breaths* alright.
i think that's out of my system.

but seriously... stop.

aand, to end my entry on a brighter note:
i head back to work on saturday!!
yay for money/productivity/human interaction/money...

1 comment:

  1. I better find out what "P" I am, but more importantly....goal-you are getting there woman! I am so proud of you. Keep plugging away!
    love you lots.

    K

    ReplyDelete