Sunday, December 02, 2007

buy 4 tires, get 1 free?

[picture function temporarily unavailable.]
here's my best replacement:
<( '@' )>

things i did today:
  • paid all my bills.
  • organized my budget for dec 07.
  • went food shopping.
  • deposited some much needed money.
  • hung out w/ the bro, who told me all about his date ;)
  • ROCKED him @ P10.
  • discovered another flat tire.
    • pretty sure it was unintentional.
    • different tire, anyways.
  • talked w/ my manager.
    • she has no appts, other than sales, for me.
    • that's fine - money is money and i can still make commission.
    • i want to work 6 days/wk. i hope she needs me that much.
  • caught up with mollz a bit :)
pretty productive day.
i'm satisfied.

but i need to go to php freakin' early tomorrow
because tana has to drive me before work...
soo... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment