Saturday, July 10, 2010

summer based on unemployment.

Oh my God, I need this storm to hit. I hear it's on its way from New York. I love the heat, I don't even mind humidity. However, Boston's hit 101ยบ twice this week and it seems like I just can't get away from it. I need a break so I can sleep without a frozen washcloth and 2 fans going.

Anyway, I didn't expect (or care to think it was possible) that my summer would be spent unemployed, but somehow, my plans reflected that the possibility was there. The goals I'd set for the summer are far more difficult with a 40 hr/wk job, but I canNOT complain. I've accomplished my biggest goal, not just of the summer, but for 2 years.

However, all I have to do now is rearrange some things and scheduling. I only have the weekends now to get stuff done. I can do some things in the evenings but I only have until 10p, as I wake up for work at 6:30a. I think I'll actually have to write myself of schedule of when I can do all the things I want to do.

My next big goal is to find me a roommate. My current roommate is moving out next weekend and I'll need someone in here for August 1. If you know anyone looking to move to the Waltham/Newton/Watertown area, let me know. I'm hoping to have someone locked in no later than the 20th. At this time, I have 5 people coming to see the place between now and Monday. Wish me luck.

Oh, and the date is set for the Big Cut of 2o1o. I made it 2 years (and 2 months) this time. I was going to set it for the 24th, but the girl I want to see isn't available so I'm going on the 17th. It's probably better. I am so done with the crap I have to do every single day that I'm not even sure I'll make it to the 17th without going insane.
I couldn't work out the scheduling with the place I've been going for 15 years. My regular girl is on maternity leave until October and the other two I'd let near my head are only available on the weekdays. So I'm trying out this place. Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment