Thursday, July 29, 2010

now ('10) and then ('03).

On my (really f-ing awesome) birthday, I went to the Paramore concert with some sweet ladies. It was amazing. I'm not ashamed of the girl-crush I have on Hayley Williams. Of course, New Found Glory definitely opened for them.

So, I went onto Xanga to read my friend's updates who still use it. My last updates on Xanga are from my inpatient days and what lead me to Blogger.. which lead me to Frozen.Oranges. Knowing this, I thought it might be fun to go back and check out my original entries.

My Xanga goes back to 2003 (holy crap). Of course, this means there's some really interesting crap starting with junior year in high school. Before it all. It's weird to see proof that there was life before.. it blew up.


Friday, 25 April 2003
  • 'eeey!
    THE HRC/LTJ/GC/NFG CONCERT LAST NIGHT WAS FKNAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all, BS, BD, GM, and AP, you guys kick ass. i had such an awesome time with you guys. second of all, i believe Greg put it best in his profile: "you haven't lived till you've been hit in the back of the head by about 10 crowd surfers." althought, the number was closer to around 30 or so, haha~ it was hot, gross, cramped, and GOD was it painful... and worth every second of it!! i'm damn proud of the bruises i picked up on the floor of the Worcester Centrum. "These bracelets don't come off until they rot themselves off!" damn straight, yo. it was so incredible, i can't even begin to tell you.
    M; I put the M in mosh

    Man, do I feel old. That was 7 freaking years ago.
    And.. I still stand by rotting bracelets.

    Here's to you, 17-year-old Emily, because I know you would have loved to know that you got to see NFG again.. even if you really can't see what the big deal is now.

1 comment:

  1. Waaahahaha, I do the same thing, now and again- though, I didn't have a Xanga, but I did have an "Open Diary"! :D Anyway, it is quite a coincidence that I found you through Daily Mile (the freaking best support site EVER!), as we randomly share some "stuff" from the past! :P Imagine that! :D

    ReplyDelete