Saturday, April 12, 2008

stressin.

it's weird to cry and not feel ashamed of it.
i have for too long.

a person can only be so strong and still be human.
i gotta break once in a while,
and the past couple weeks built up fast.

i'm freaking out a bit.
about practicum, about the next month,
about having to support myself as of june 1,
about all these changes that are going to rock the lives
of everyone i graduated with as of may...
i'm scared... no matter how much he tells me not to be :P
i'll admit i want to run for a week or 2,
but my finances won't allow for it,
which is better.
going away now will serve no healthy purpose for me.


i have too much going through my head,
much of which is irrelevant to where i am right now.
i just... need a reset... or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment