Saturday, March 01, 2008

hate is a strong word.

and it is far too weak of a word to describe the way i feel about you.
there are no words to describe how passionately i despise you
and everyone like you.

you're sick.

and i'm sure, at this moment, you're sound asleep wherever you are
and perfectly happy with whatever you're doing with your life
while she's permanently damaged from what you put her through.

and she's time zone away from me
and all i can do is be here to listen to her cry on the phone
while she's having these disturbing flashbacks.


you better hope to god you never cross my path, again.
i would more than gladly take an arrest
than let you walk off with your fucking limbs intact.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see what you do as well.

    And I wish that you could see how beautiful you are.

    I hate this disease.

    ReplyDelete