Wednesday, May 26, 2010

oh, can we?

I feel like this song was written with Facebook statuses in mind. "How can we subliminally get as many people as possible to have the same status?" You win, guys. Because, let's be honest, who couldn't use a fucking wish right now? How many people have listened to this song and been like, "OMG, this is so my life. I really COULD use a wish right now." Everyone. With the exception of those who listen to it and go, "Ugh, I hate this song." Those people probably don't care for it, but I assume you swing one way or the other.

Don't get me wrong. I actually like this song and I may or may not have a little bit of a girl crush on Hayley Williams. I'm not ashamed, so get over it. Nonetheless, it's kind of like horoscopes when people think they're "dead on," but (surprise!) they're just vague enough that it manages to apply to everyone's life. Also known as: lacking originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment