Wednesday, May 26, 2010

are you there vodka? it's me, chelsea.

Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
It took me a few chapters to get into this one, specifically the chapter where she gets a DUI and it occurs to me that Chelsea Handler is a real person. (I'd never heard of her before, as I don't often watch E!) Don't get me wrong, it was fairly good to start, but way more interesting finding these were all real things that happened. It's a ridiculous collection of stories from her life and I can certainly see why she wrote a book about them. Most of the time, I was fairly entertained. At some points, I was more focused on thinking, "This woman has a very twisted view on life.." There were a few chapters that I legitimately laughed out loud while reading, especially Mini-Me. That was my favorite.All in all, it was a fun read. I'll probably pick up her first book as well. If you have some downtime and want to pick up a book, I would certainly recommend this one.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment