Friday, November 28, 2008

my list de thanks.

this year, i am the most thankful:
  • for the unconditional love and support i have received and continue to receive from my friends and family.
  • for the skills, lessons and tools i have acquired over the past year.
  • for my new found health and happiness.
  • for my absolutely beautiful apartment that i still can't believe i found.
  • for the roommates that saved my ass just in time.
  • for the people that have offer to help when i need it without a second thought.
  • for rediscovering passion.
  • that i am able to appreciate every aspect of my life even in circumstances that others would find it difficult to do so.
  • that i have learned to let go and move on. (still a slight problem, but it's gotten much better.)
  • for reconnecting to people in new ways.
  • my beautiful boy who is literally a constant reminder of my accomplishments..

it is an ever growing list, of course, but it is 3am.. so i'm going to head to bed.
fantastic thanksgiving. hope you all had the same :)
the fun continues tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it took me an entire week and a half to get back to you. I royally suck. But, thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words! You made my day. :D

    I look forward to reading your blog daily now. :)

    ReplyDelete