Tuesday, November 18, 2008

things i wish i could say to people.

but since, for 1 reason or another, i cannot.. i'll say them here in hopes of letting it get out of my head and i can let it be.

  1. you are unbelievable. you can play dumb all you want, but it's time to look someone in the face and be honest with them. i put in way more effort than i should have. i am so done.

  2. i've said everything i possibly could to you, and never felt like you heard any of it, and you expect me to still be here? it doesn't matter.. everything you've ever told me was a lie, anyways. this right here.. this is me letting go of you. finally.

  3. i wish *so* badly you could have gotten to know me. i'm not who you think i am, i promise.

  4. i couldn't get you out of my head for days. you either shouldn't have left, or you shouldn't have told me that you wish you hadn't.

  5. i hate the way you treat me sometimes, and how i keep going back. i don't take your crap personally, but i wish you would catch yourself like you say you wish others would.

  6. you're right. we wouldn't. the funniest part is, she couldn't even deny it.

  7. what happened to you?? do you hear yourself anymore? some of the things you couldn't stand about her.. you do them.

  8. you have led me to try to talk as little as possible around you. that way, i don't have to feel completely trivial when you interrupt me to say something that has nothing to do with anything i'm trying to tell you.. every single time i'm trying to have a conversation. this wouldn't suck so bad if you weren't so important to me.

  9. i can't help but feel like if i could just meet you, i could help. i wish so badly you would let me help.

oh man, i've been dying to get that shit out.
now.. to see if i can move on without saying it to their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment