Friday, May 09, 2008

school = over.

i procrastinated. a lot. and i paid for it. a lot.

in the past week, i had to pull my whole multi-media project together (as debuting at the end of this post), do one more shoot, print & mat (not to mention, cut the mats) 3 10x15 gallery prints, pick out 50 imgs to burn for the galley slideshow/cdia archiving, burn 20 of my best from practicum, and try to remember to eat and sleep.
then, of course, i had to deliver the final movie & and imgs (45 finals) to my client. a, now, very satisfied client, by the way.

i came in early today, which is automatically earlier than i have ever been in school, and crammed it all in. and i actually did it. i finished everything, got it all in, and received some pretty great feedback. and for the first time in weeks, the idea of graduation has hit me. it probably didn't really excite me before because there was so much standing in the way, but i've completed it.

i can breathe. and i am officially graduating in 8 days.

anyway, here's my final practicum project. it is intended to be a promotional video for their website. enjoy! :)


3 comments:

  1. Bravo Em!

    Nice Job and Many Congrats on your Graduation-- moving on and forward with your passions, Life-- ENJOY and all the BEST to YOU!

    XO-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halfway through that, I forgot I was looking at your work, caught up in their voices and their work.

    I think that's the true mark of an artist; letting others' art shine through yours.

    Well done,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply amazing. very clean and well done. I am really proud of you em for getting thru school :)

    ReplyDelete