Saturday, May 10, 2008

i refuse to make *that* fbook group.

my phone has mysteriously disappeared. i refuse to say "i lost it" because it was next to me in my car, where i usually keep it... and i haven't seen it since. weirdest thing ever. yes, i've torn my car apart (which is mostly clean, believe it or not) and checked the parking lot it disappeared in and called the restaurant twice to make sure no one brought it in. bag, pockets, glove compartment...

maybe it's like how some cats run away from home when they know they're going to die.


anyways, that's all besides the point.

the POINT is that i need all of your phone numbers. believe it or not, there are only 4 people in this world that i have memorized, so even if you think, "oh, we've been friends forever and ever" i probably don't know your number.

the 2 best ways to get it to me:
e.mail me.
im me.

go.

No comments:

Post a Comment