Sunday, June 07, 2009

stop putting holes in children.

I have a huge problem with babies with earrings. HUGE.
Sweet lord, look at social acceptance and what it's done to us. Mothers rush their children to the doctor for bumping their head on the coffee table, but then volunteerily let someone punch a hole through their baby's ear? They don't know what's going on.. it hurts like hell even when you DO know what's happening.. and for what? So they have something shiny and pretty? THROUGH their brand new ears. Will you get their stuffed animals' name tattooed on their shoulder, too?
I wonder if anyone's tried to do that.. wouldn't be too shocked.

5 comments:

  1. The question is, can I get my baby's name tattooed on my stuffed animal?

    You're smart and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right parents should think what will be result of punching them on ear some other part. It may harm them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know, i got my ears pierced when i was a baby and i dont even remember it. i dont see the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's the fact that it probably hurt when you got it done, whether or not you remember it now. i barely remember my car accident, but at the time, it would have been really nice if it didn't happen.

    besides, why feel the need to puncture a baby's body?? why do we have to decorate them with jewelry? just let them be babies.

    it's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to frozen oranges? Is my computer messed up or did you take it down?

    I agree about earrings. It probably won't traumatize the kid for life but it just seems pointless. You're right about letting them be babies.

    ReplyDelete