Friday, September 05, 2008

checking off to-dos.

yesterday was my "off" day.
i never actually have an off day; they're usually spent doing everything i need to during the week but don't have time to due to work. and, for once, i did it all. i fixed my car (which needed a ridiculous amount of work that couldn't be put off any longer) and finally got a new inspection sticker. i finally sent my lap top in, which should have been done months ago. losing the function of about 10 keyboard keys wasn't something i could easily ignore, unlike my fan overworking itself or my usb ports getting shorted..

long and short: yesterday was awesome. it felt so good to get all this crap off my shoulders that i've needed to do since as far back as february.

anyways, short haitus (not that you're not used to it) from blogging for a bit.
like i said, my mac's @ apple and i'm not sure how often i'll be able to get to the school until i get it back. you'll be ok.

peace out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment